Nothing dates a home as quickly as a kitchen. It’s also the most expensive room in the house to update.
What can you do to keep your kitchen looking stylish longer?
- Use plenty of white. White has been a fan favorite in the kitchen for years. A white kitchen reflects light better than other colors helping the kitchen to always look bright and even feel larger than it really is.
- Install Shaker style cabinetry. Shaker cabinets have plain, simple, clean lines lending a timeless look to the kitchen.
- Keep the backsplash simple. Subway tiles are a good classic choice, but anything simple without too much pattern should do the job.
- Use Carrera marble countertops. This classic surface never goes out of style.
- Install hardwood flooring. Over 80% of buyers list hardwood floors as very important to them when looking for their new home.
Following these tips will help you have a beautiful kitchen that will keep its resale value for years to come.